- To promote self Help activities among Afghan Refugees to reduce their dependency on external relief and aid
- To identify problems and needs of the Afghan Refugees and to enable them to find solution for their own problems.
- To identify indigenous resource to solve those problems
- To coordinate and collaborate with counter parts.
- To mobilize Afghan communities for taking self help initiatives
- To promote self reliance among refugees
- To work for sustainable development programmes and activities.
- To involve communities from planning to implementation.
- To provide trainings to build the capacity of the refugees.
- To establish and train CBO’s, SW Committee and child groups in AR camps.
- To identify vulnerable groups and their actual needs and to provide protection to vulnerable.
- To create sense of ownership of the problem among the target groups.
- To enable target groups to find solutions for their problems.
- To promote Human Rights.
Individual Volrep Trends 2015